Thursday, January 31, 2008

first post

here i am finally putting up my blog.....don't know what purpose does a blog solves...probably it gives liberty of believing that there are people reading this and in literal terms listening to you...
kind of strange isn't it..!! A country number one in only one thing ..population (i know China is still ahead if India...don't try to teach me) and still you have to write on lifeless internet to be listened!! but the lure of uncertain had it better of me here too and so here i am writting a blog.
I thought really hard before putting up the blog name but really could not come up with anything else...people around me say that I am a sadist and i keep hearing this often so much that even I have started to call myself a sadist and a preacher of sadism...but frankly speaking I am happy in being this way...who the hell cares what others make of you..till u r ok with ur own self...

No comments: